As a real estate agent, you know just how hard it can be to get ahead of the local competition. People around your area are buying homes and committing to the future…but are they committing with you? Or the competition?
If you wish to use your website to help better improve your customer interaction and your ability to land clients, you need to make changes. For example, have you invested in using search engine optimisation (SEO) to help boost your business further up the search engine rankings?
If not, it might be time to contact our team here at The Marketing Helpline. We provide a wide range of real estate SEO services that you could definitely benefit from.
By using real estate specific management techniques, we make sure that your website ranks higher. This plays a huge role in getting customers in the long-term, but also in creating a strong reputation. As you know yourself, the first website that is listed on Googles search engine rankings is where you will begin your search. If your website is closer to the top, then it is only natural it will be able to net you better results as time goes on.
However, if you find it hard to get your real estate website headlining the local rankings, you might need help. With The Marketing Helpline, you can get all of the support you need. Let us help you become a recognised, reputable choice for local home buyers and sellers to interact with.
Can’t I implement real estate SEO services myself?
You could try, but modern SEO is about so much more than simply stuffing keywords. Instead, SEO today is a massive collection of metrics that can take in the following:
- The speed of your website, and how long it takes for your website to load on average connections.
- The size of your website, including how many pages it has and what each page offers in value.
- The location that your website targets, and how many competitors you have targeting those keywords.
- How well-coded your website is in the back-end, helping to ensure that it can load up properly.
- The content that you have, how relevant it feels to your wider website and its overall quality.
- The linking that you have with other websites, and how reputable the sites linking to you are.
- The keywords you use, and how well they suit the content as well as how competitive they are.
These are pretty important metrics that come into play when developing and building any modern website. That is why, if you are serious about using the web to bring in clients for real estate, you need to optimise your site. Trying to tackle all of the above in a way that is meaningful and going to drive results, though, can be a nightmare.
If you lack the nous, expertise, and/or time to manage any of these changes, though, you are not alone. Contact The Marketing Helpline, and we can discuss which of our real estate SEO services could help you!
Why do I need to use real estate SEO services?
- The main reason is quite simple – you need to be locally driven. Very few real estates go beyond a specific geographical area. Creating campaigns and targeting keywords related to this geographical area is very important.
- At the same time, you need to make sure your website loads up quickly. Website pages should be detailed, content-driven, and providing useful details. The website will load quicker, avoiding needless bounce rates.
- Your real estate agency has to be very clear about who it can help, and where it can assist. This requires smart SEO usage to help you become a big name locally without ranking in areas that you are unable to assist within.
- Every website has to be able to work well on both desktop and mobile devices, especially a realtor. By using our real estate SEO services, you make sure your website is compatible with both mobile and desktop users.
- By focusing your website on specific keywords and terms, you can make sure that you start to draw an interested audience from that particular area, avoiding needless visits from home buyers/sellers outside of your catchment area.
As you can see, then, there are many benefits to investing in real estate SEO services. If you would like to find out more about what services can work for you, and what benefits await you, then you should contact us today to discuss what we can do for you.
With comprehensive real estate SEO, we can make sure you are closer to the top than the bottom of the ladder. contact The Marketing Helpline today, and see what we can offer you in terms of reliable, consistent real estate SEO services.