Blogging is a popular method of sharing experiences, opinions and thoughts with the public. It’s also a great way of learning about new things, but some people wonder what the most important components to have in a blog are. Here are some key factors to consider when starting your own blog.
How can you create an audience for your blog?
Although blogging is an art, it’s not always easy to create an audience for your blog. A common misconception about finding an audience for your blog is that you need to be as popular as a high-traffic site like Buzzfeed or Forbes. Although this is true to some extent, the key factor in creating an audience for your blog is actively engaging with your readers through social media.
In this piece, we’ll cover how you can build an audience on social media and how engaging with those on social media will help you establish a more personal connection with them.
What are some tips for marketing your blog?
In order to maintain a healthy blog, it’s important that you’re consistently reaching out to your readers. This involves reaching out to them on social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and participating in online forums related to your niche.
Additionally, try hosting a giveaway or running a contest for your blog. That way, you will be able to get more eyes on your blog content and attract new followers as well!
If you want to run giveaways or contests for your blog, follow these steps:
1. Create the contest rules for the giveaway or contest
2. Create the entry form for the giveaway or contest
3. Create an email list of people interested in following your blog – this is where you will send notifications about new posts and other things that happen on your blog
4. Distribute information about the giveaway or contest through social media
5. Send emails with instructions on how to enter in a timely manner – if there is a deadline set by you (such as 24 hours after posting), be sure not to send them too early so as not to overwhelm people with emails
Last Updated on January 16, 2022
Aires Loutsaris is a content marketing specialist working with some of the world’s biggest VC funded startups and eCommerce companies. He has 15 years of experience in organic search optimisation and content writing with over 2500 students enrolled in his Udemy SEO course. An ex-head of two award-winning agencies, he has lectured at the University of the Arts, London College of Fashion on content marketing and has consulted for all three of the Universities he studied at: The Open University, The University of Hull and Kings College University of London. Feel free to connect with Aires on LinkedIn or Facebook.