As a resume writer, you need to be familiar with the qualities of a great resume. Resume writing is an important task for any business. A good resume can help your business stand out from the competition and make an impression on potential employees. But what are the qualities of a great resume? Here are six key factors to consider when crafting your resume:
1. Your skills and experience
2. Your education and training
3. Your current job title and hours
4. Your work history
5. Your awards and accolades
6. Your skills and abilities.
What are the common mistakes people make when they write their resumes?
The top resume mistakes people make are:
1) not including the appropriate keywords in their resume;
2) not being clear and concise with what they want or need from a company;
3) not having enough experience on their resume to match the position they’re applying for;
4) including outdated contact info and phone numbers; and
5) using generic formatting.
What are some ways to stand out on a resume?
For job seekers, it’s important to stand out on a resume. If you don’t do this, your resume will be lost in the stack of applications and people who are applying for the same position.
You can use creativity, personality, and energy in your resume to make sure that you stand out from other candidates. Some ways to stand out include using an eye-catching graphic or layout, highlighting personal experiences that are relevant to the position you’re applying for, and showcasing skills that relate specifically to the job.
Last Updated on January 13, 2022
Aires Loutsaris is a content marketing specialist working with some of the world’s biggest VC funded startups and eCommerce companies. He has 15 years of experience in organic search optimisation and content writing with over 2500 students enrolled in his Udemy SEO course. An ex-head of two award-winning agencies, he has lectured at the University of the Arts, London College of Fashion on content marketing and has consulted for all three of the Universities he studied at: The Open University, The University of Hull and Kings College University of London. Feel free to connect with Aires on LinkedIn or Facebook.